We encourage all new members to introduce themselves and tell the community a little bit about their background. Here are a few starter questions to help give you some ideas:
- Where are you from?
- How long have you been a photographer?
- When did you first get interested in photography?
- Do you prefer to shoot film or digital? Why?
- What type of photography interests you the most (e.g. urban, landscape, portrait, etc.)? Why?
- What/Who inspires you?
- How do you prefer process your images (unprocessed, black and white, gritty, etc.)?
- What processing tools do you typically use?
- What are your goals for the next five years?
- Do you have any other interests?
Don't feel pressured to answer all these questions - but do take a few moments to tell us about yourself!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)