The theme for the 29th weekly assignment of 2011 is "A-Pic-A-Day". I dare you to say that 10 times as fast as you can!
Here's how it works:
Take a picture once a day for at least seven days during this next week and share them here. This assignment runs for 10 days so you have three days of wiggle room just in case you can't quite snap a shot sometime during the week (But come on - don't leave your camera at home! You are a photographer, this is easy!). The idea is to get you thinking about photography and composition throughout the week - even when you're working or busy with something else. You can post day-in-the-life kinds of images or look for something out of the ordinary to share. Kneel down, look up, look back, look down - amazing images are everywhere just waiting to be discovered!
You are welcome to share the pictures all at once or each day as you capture them. The assignment closes at the end of the day on Sunday, July 24, 2011.
Weekly assignments have been setup to challenge you as a photographer. View the assignments as an opportunity to push yourself and grow. Here are the guidelines:
You have ten days to participate!
- You can enter as many images as you wish.
- Do the best you can to capture the images during the week of the assignment (however it is understandable that this may not always be possible - so do the best you can).
- The images must be captured and processed by you.
- Please resize your images to 1000 pixels wide (or smaller) before uploading them.
- You can attach or link to your images - just make sure that the images are displayed in this thread.