The theme for the 28th weekly assignment of 2011 is "A View From Your Window". The idea behind this assignment is to share images from a window in your home, work or favorite place. This is a fun way to share a little bit about yourself (and the places you spend a lot of your time) with the rest of the community. Find a window and take a picture - it couldn't be any easier! I would love to see all of the active members try to participate in this one. The assignment closes at the end of the day on Sunday, July 17, 2011.
Weekly assignments have been setup to challenge you as a photographer. View the assignments as an opportunity to push yourself and grow. Here are the guidelines:
You have ten days to participate!
- You can enter as many images as you wish.
- Do the best you can to capture the images during the week of the assignment (however it is understandable that this may not always be possible - so do the best you can).
- The images must be captured and processed by you.
- Please resize your images to 1000 pixels wide (or smaller) before uploading them.
- You can attach or link to your images - just make sure that the images are displayed in this thread.
Hey Steve! Thanks, when it is possible is nice "jump" into an assignment. I'm sorry I did a shot too late for "coffee assignment"....
Bye, to the next shot!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)