Advertise on the F/Stop Spot
Thank you for your interest in advertising with us. The F/Stop Spot officially launched in January, 2012 and is geared toward photographers and digital designers of all levels. If you have a photography product or service, we encourage you to advertise with us.
The F/Stop Spot averages over 31,000 unique visitor each month (growing monthly).
The main website features in-depth guides on photography, Photoshop and Lightroom. In addition, we give away high resolution textures, templates, borders and other free resources to assist photographers, digital designers and scrapbookers.
The F/Stop Spot also hosts a photography forum that is home to a community of smart, creative photographers. With over 10,000 posts, the forum is a wonderful resource for photographers. Although photographers from all around the world visit the F/Stop Spot, the majority of visitors come from the United States.
What Makes the F/Stop Spot Unique
- Thoroughly Researched Guides and Articles: We’re not a photography news aggregator – there’s plenty of websites that already do that. We stick to researching and writing in-depth photography guides for beginning, intermediate and professional photographers. Our guides are the bread and butter of the F/Stop Spot.
- Free Photography Resources: Along with guides, we share free resources that photographers and digital designers can use in their work. And there’s no catch – visitors are encouraged to use our textures, borders, templates, PS brushes and LR presets in personal and commercial projects without restrictions.
- Artist Statements and Featured Images: We provide a place for emerging artists to share an artist statement and feature some of their work. This has been extremely popular and works to create a lasting community within the F/Stop Spot.
- An Active Photography Forum: Our members generate a great deal of content that becomes a resource for new visitors. We host photography challenges every month to encourage photographers to stay active and stretch outside their comfort zone. The forum is also a fun place for photographers to create albums and share their images.
- Optimized for Search: The F/Stop Spot is ranks on the first page of numerous keyword and topic searches driving new visitors to the site every day.
Since the F/Stop Spot is relatively young, our advertising rates are extremely affordable.
- Top Banner – 468 x 60 pixels. This ad placement is prominently located at the top of the website near the logo. The ad displays on every page of the main website. One ad placement is available. Monthly rate: $50.
- Right Sidebar – 280 x 280 pixels. This ad placement is prominently located in the right sidebar near the top of the website. The ad displays on every page of the main website. Two ad placements are available. Monthly rate: $50.
- Right Sidebar – 280 x 72 pixels. This ad placement is located in the right side bar below the fold line. The ad displays on every page of the main website. Three ad placements are available. Monthly rate: $25.
- Right Sidebar in the Forum – 200 x 200 pixels. This ad placement is located in the right side bar of the forum. This ad displays on the main page of the forum. This is a secondary placement. You can include a second ad to display in the forum with any other purchased ad for an extra $10.
Your company, product or service will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter with the placement of any ad.
At the end of every month your ad is active, we will send you a click through and impression count so that you can assess the effectiveness of your campaign.
Ordering an Ad:
Let us know what ad placement you’re interested in. We will get back to you on availability. Next, send us your artwork and web link. Once we receive payment, we will place the ad online.
Please prepare your ad using the proper dimensions in GIF, PNG or JPEG format.
You can make payment via Pay Pal or using a secure payment portal.
If you have a photography product or service that you would like to advertise, we would love to work with you! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.